Sunday, December 13, 2015

On Touch

The Hand


       I created this image in response to the section, "The Hand". I think it was really intresting when she talked about how much information our hands can produce or contain. she mostly talked about the information they contain, like in hidden meaning in the creases of a palm, but this photo is about the information they produce. The key board allows hands to speak completely independently of a mouth, which i find very interesting.


Hair


      This image is clearly about the "Hair" section. I thought it was really interesting when the author talked about how hair defines who you are. My hair doesn't necessarily fit into one style, so what does that say about me? Does it mean that I am some completely original, unique being? Or is my haircut actually a style I just didn't know about and I have a false sense of individuality? It's actually neither of them, I'm just trying to grow my hair out, but this passage really spoke to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment