Sunday, December 13, 2015

Project 2




Step one: I soaked the fox carving in ink. - additive





Step two: I crushed the carving with a fork - subtractive





Step three - I wrapped up the pieces and squeezed them back together - additive





Step four  - I left them in the saran wrap in the freezer for an hour. Some of the soap was lost in the process. - subtractive





Step five  - Straight out of freezer, into a plastic bag, and boiled briefly. I lost more of the soap in this process. - suntractive





Step six - I attempted to chop up the lump of soap with out it crumbling - subtractive

















Step seven - I wrapped the chunks back up in saran wrap and stepped on them to both make them stick together again and to give them texture.





Step eight - I combined all of the chunks once the stepped on piece fell apart by sewing them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment